You may be great at juggling oranges, but unless you excel at Excel you're never going to get anywhere in the workplace. Whether you need to pad out your CV, or you're simply looking to learn transferable skills, our Excel courses will help you get one step ahead of the rest at work.
@ FindNLearn, we offer personalized online courses for personal and professional development. With our 11 core modules learn the fundamentals of Excel and become a skilled user in no time.
- Learn on the go using any mobile, tablet, laptop or traditional devices at your own pace
- Get unlimited 24/7 access to the tutorials and the learning materials for 12 months from the date you register
- Find and learn from our hundreds of learning materials which includes videos, handout and loads of exercises
- Customize your course on "need to learn basis". Create priority based list and select what you would like to learn first and then learn other areas later
- Get the completion certification upon course completion
- Supports Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions only
- 24/7 email support from our experts
How To Get Started
1. Introduction: Be an Excel genius with the help of our basic to advance Excel courses in as little as 24hours! This course outlines a complete guide from the fundamentals of Excel to very powerful complex formulas and functions. Practice our each and every example to master yourself in Excel by watching our interactive videos and using our notes as a reference guide!
2. How to Use Videos and Exercises: Get to know how to make most of this course. Learn the techniques how to use videos, exercises, practice templates and handouts.
3. Excel Transition Phase: What is the difference between 2007, 2010 and 2013 Excel? What interface, ribbons and functionalities are added in different versions of Excel?
Fundamentals of Excel
4. Interface and Ribbon: What functionalities Excel offers in various tabs: Insert Tab; Formula Tab; Data Tab; Purpose of different Formatting areas within Excel
5. Use of Excel: What is Excel used for; How to use simple Math functions; Excel file saving techniques; Different formats of saving an Excel file and why do we need that?
6. Formatting Techniques: Art of Formatting Techniques: Format Painter, Font Size, Bold, Italic, Underline, Fill Color, Font Colour, Left, Right and Centre Alignment, Wrap Text, Merge & Centre, Currency Sign, Numbers, Percentage, Control decimal points; Advance Formatting techniques: General, Number, Currency, Accounting, Date, Percentage, Custom Formatting and few short cuts.
7. Excel Workbooks Introduction: Difference between Worksheet and Workbooks. How new Excel file appears; Purpose of Excel tabs; How to create new worksheet; Change worksheet name; Apply different formatting.
8. Important Shortcut Keys: So many important Excel shortcut keys! Purpose of those shortcuts keys; Different types of shortcut keys using Cntrl, Alt, Cntrl + Shift, Alt + Shift, Cntrl + Shift + Enter, Cntrl + Shift + Numbers and so on
Functions and Formulas
9. Printing Techniques: Printing file correctly is a skill; Learn some new shortcut keys; print previews; repeat titles on each page; page setup; how to print large data sets! Functions and Formulas
10. Introducing Formulas: Introduction to some Basic formulas; Learn how to use formulas in Excel; Various different ways of using AUTOSUM function; Learn how and where to use Left and Right function; Calculate the length of text using Len function.
11. Cell Reference: The most important module in Basic Excel course: Learn absolute cell reference; How rows and columns behaves using cell references; Purpose of Dollar sign ($) in a formula; a new F4 shortcut key.