In the current world it is very important to have a good understanding of money matters. No matter what everyone says, money is important and being someone who knows about accounting and finance can be very profitable. @ FindNLearn our Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping course is designed to equip you with all the skills you need to take a step into the profession world of accounting and finance.
@ FindNLearn, we offer personalized online courses for personal and professional development. With our 11 core modules learn the fundamentals of Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping and become an accounting champion in no time!
- Learn on the go using any mobile, tablet, laptop or traditional devices at your own pace
- Get unlimited 24/7 access to the tutorials and the learning materials for 12 months from the date you register
- Find and learn from our hundreds of learning materials which includes videos, handout and loads of exercises
- Customize your course on "need to learn basis". Create priority based list and select what you would like to learn first and then learn other areas later
- Get the completion certification upon course completion
- 24/7 email support from our experts
1. Introduction to the Financial Accounting: Introduction to the fundamentals of the financial accounting and what is covered as part of this course.
2. Accounting Equation and the Balance Sheet: Understand the accounting equation and its relationship with the balance sheet and the journal entries. Learn components of the Balance Sheet such as Assets, Liabilities and Owner’s Equity. How Balance Sheet components are broken out and how does the Balance Sheet looks like?
3. Forms of Business Organizations: Each business structure is different therefore from an accounting perspective it is important for us to understand different types of business organizations and how are they different from one another from an accounting perspective.
4. Types of Accounting: Accounting is a vast and dynamic profession and its constantly adapting itself to the specific and varying needs of its users. Over the past few decades, accountancy has branched out into different types of accounting to cater for the diversity of needs of its users. Learn different types of Accounting in this section.
5. The Accounting Cycle: The accounting cycle is often described as a process that includes the various steps, which are also known as a typical “Month-End Activities”. Learn how to identify, collect and analyze documents. How to record various types of transactions. Difference between a general and sub-ledger accounts. Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Post Closing Journal Entries, is covered in this topic.
6. Transaction Analysis: What is a double-entry system and how does accounting software work. Learn how to record “debits” and “credits” and which account should be debited and which account should be credited.
7. Income Statement: The Income Statement and its purpose. Components of the Income Statement and other major financial statements. Learn various other names of the income statements and how its components are grouped together.
8. Accrual Accounting: Difference between cash accounting and an accrual accounting. What are accruals? How to post accrual and adjustments entries in the accounting software. Which method follows GAAP and IRFS standards? What is a preferred accounting method? What are Revenue recognition and matching principles? Impact of financial statements using Cash Accounting method vs Accrual Accounting method.
9. Analyze, Record and Balance Transactions: How to measure Net Income? What are traditional booking methods? Analyze, Record and Balance various Transactions. How to use accounting softwares to record many detailed accounts and analyzed on a real time basis.
10. Financial Accounting and the Excel: Role of Excel in Accounting. How knowledge of Excel can help you automate the process. Introduction to various types of reports in Excel and how Advance knowledge of Excel can help to you create amazing reports!
11. Financial Accounting and ERP System (SAP): Introduction to the ERP System (SAP). A SAP Overview to the Financial Accounting. Look and feel of the SAP. How to stand out from the crowd using SAP skills.