In the current world it is very important to have a good understanding of money matters. No matter what everyone says, money is important and being someone who knows about accounting and finance can be very profitable. @ FindNLearn our Management Accounting course is designed to equip you with all the skills you need to take a step into the profession world of accounting and finance.
@ FindNLearn, we offer personalized online courses for personal and professional development. With our 10 core modules learn the fundamentals of Management Accounting and become an accounting champion in no time!
- Learn on the go using any mobile, tablet, laptop or traditional devices at your own pace
- Get unlimited 24/7 access to the tutorials and the learning materials for 12 months from the date you register
- Find and learn from our hundreds of learning materials which includes videos, handout and loads of exercises
- Customize your course on "need to learn basis". Create priority based list and select what you would like to learn first and then learn other areas later
- Get the completion certification upon course completion
- 24/7 email support from our experts
1. Introduction to the Management Accounting: Introduction to the fundamentals of the management accounting and what is covered as part of this course.
2. Management Accounting and Stakeholders: Understand the management accountability to the stakeholders. Learn four different types of stockholder's obligations to various stakeholders (1) Operating Obligations (2) Investing Obligations (3) Finance Obligations (4) Obligations to the society.
3. Types of Accounting: Accounting is a vast and dynamic profession and is constantly adapting itself to the specific and varying needs of its users. Over the past few decades, accountancy has branched out into different types of accounting to cater for the diversity of needs of its users. Learn different types of Accounting in this section.
4. Introduction to Balance Sheet and Income Statement: Understand the accounting equation and its relationship with the balance sheet. Learn components of the Balance Sheet such as Assets, Liabilities and Owner's Equity. How Balance Sheet components are broken out and how does the Balance Sheet looks like? The Income Statement and its purpose. Components of the Income Statement and other major financial statements. Learn various other names of the Income Statement and how its components are grouped together.
5. Income Statement of a Service Company: Understand Income statement of a service company and how does it differ from an Income Statement of a Merchandise and a Manufacturing company. How does a single and multi-step income statement looks like and what are advantages and disadvantages of a single vs multi-step Income Statement.
6. Cost Classification: Product vs Period Cost: How to identify difference between a product vs period cost. What are the cost components and how to do cost allocation. Understand Cost of goods sold and how it's being calculated. How to do inventory valuation using various different methods such as FIFO, LIFO and Weighted Average.
7. Income Statement of a Merchandise Company: What is a merchandise company and to understand, analyze and prepare an Income Statement of a Merchandise Company. How does an Income Statement of a Merchandise company differs from an Income Statement of a Service and Manufacturing company.
8. Cost Components and an Income Statement of a Manufacturing Company: Learn the manufacturing cycle in detail and how it works. Understand the difference between various types of materials and their impact on Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Product cost and components in a manufacturing environment such as Direct Materials, Direct Labour and Manufacturing Overheads. Various different types of Income Statement of a Manufacturing Company for internal and external customers. How in a manufacturing environment cost flows through between Balance Sheet and Income Statement. How Cost of Goods Sold flows through in a manufacturing environment from Balance Sheet accounts to the Income Statement.
9. Management Accounting & Excel: Role of Excel in Accounting. How knowledge of Excel can help you automate the process. Introduction to various types of reports in Excel and how Advance knowledge of Excel can help to you create amazing reports!
10. Management Accounting & ERP (SAP): Introduction to the ERP System (SAP). A SAP Overview to the Financial Accounting. Look and feel of the SAP. How to stand out from the crowd using SAP skills.