A veritable fountain of knowledge for all, this popular enterprise business system training is ideal starting point for those looking to learn in a manageable and accessible way on the web. This introductory course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics of the SAP system and all the SAP modules such as Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Human Resource (HR) and a basic introduction to SAP customization.
With 24/7 access for a whole year, you can easily fit the courses in around your current job. What are you waiting for? Start your new career today!
- Learn on the go using any mobile, tablet, laptop or traditional devices at your own pace
- Get unlimited 24/7 access to the tutorials and the learning materials for 12 months from the date you register
- Find and learn from our hundreds of learning materials which includes videos and study materials
- Customize your course on "need to learn basis". Create priority based list and select what you would like to learn first and then learn other areas later
- Get the completion certification upon course completion
- 24/7 email support from our experts
1. Introduction to the SAP: Introduction to the fundamentals of the ERP and what is covered as part of this course.
2. SAP ECC 6.0: Learn the SAP ECC 6.0 ERP Central Component, a direct descendant of the mainframe-based SAP R/2 and client server-based SAP R/3. What are the recent developments, favors in all the advances made in technology since the introduction of the first ERP brands many years ago.
3. Navigation, Short Cuts, T-Code, etc.: Learn the SAP basic Navigations, Short cuts, Transaction Codes, etc. What is SAP Gui? How to log into the SAP. Roles and Responsibilities in SAP. Who does what in SAP.
4. Business Example (Samsung Inc): Using Samsung Inc as an example, understand the concepts of cross functional integration. How processes are integrated in SAP amongst various modules. How does an enterprise structure in SAP looks like using Samsung Inc as an example.
5. Sales & Distribution (SD) Module: SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) program has been specially designed for professionals with prior exposure to Sales and Distribution and looking to use the world’s leading SAP Sales & Distribution application component. The main operations this module handles are Customer Sales Orders processing, pricing, picking, packing, shipping, billing and risk management etc.
6. Material Management (MM) Module: Purchasing is a component of the SAP Materials Management (MM) Module. The MM Module automates and integrates the entire range of tasks associated with materials management processes. This module mainly deals with Procurement Process, Inventory Management, Valuation of Material & Account Determination, Material Requirement Planning, goods receiving, Invoice and the final payment to vendor using the invoice verification feature etc. This module has two important master data – Material and Vendor.
7. Production Planning (PP) Module: SAP Production Planning supports the planning for the types and quantities of products on demand to assist production. It includes procurement, warehousing and the transportation of materials and intermediate products from one stage of production to another as well as resource allocation to complete the production process in a timely manner.
8. Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) Module: SAP FI (Financials) is a core module for all Accounting and Financial professionals who wish to launch a career in SAP. The Financial Accounting (FI) application component fulfills all the international requirements that must be met by the financial accounting department of an organization. The purpose of the Controlling (CO) module in SAP is to provide organizations with a method of slicing and dicing data to view costs from an internal management perspective and provide a view of profitability beyond that of basic financial reporting.
9. Human Resource (HR) Module: AP HR enables companies to effectively manage information about employees. SAP HR course, you will learn how to configure master data effectively — so you can rely on consistent, predictable access to records. In addition to that you will learn how to manage payroll, recruit and retain key employees, define roles and access rights and leverage analytics and reporting tools. The sub modules like Personnel Administration helps employers track master data, salary, work schedule training likewise Personnel Development sub module will concentrate on employee’s qualification, skills and career plans. Eventually, Payroll and time management sub modules process attendance and absences, gross salary and tax calculations and payments to employees
10. Introduction to Customization: Introduction to some basic configuration and customization done in SAP to make the software work. Understand how things get done from the scratch in this topic.